• Do what you can with what you have where you are. Everyone is doing the best with the circumstances they have been given
• Overthinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness.
• The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts
• Happiness isn’t having what you want; it is wanting what you have.
• Stop letting “It” bother you, just let it go.
• Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent to kick them out.
• Letting toxic people go is not an act of cruelty. It’s an act of self-care
• Walk yourself out of a bad mood. Even 10 minutes immediately increases brain chemistry to increase happiness.
• No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
• Wake up early and make your bed every day.
• Ignore nonsense.
• Talk Less.
• Learn New Skills.
• Help Less Fortunate.
• Watch funny movies. Laugh- It is a great internal belly massage.
• Yawn, it releases cortisol (stress hormone).
• Look at pictures and videos of babies and puppies. It increases Oxytocin (relaxation/love hormone).
For more information about Dogwood Forest of Grayson and our pet-friendly atmosphere call 678-496-2319 www.dogwoodforest.com/Grayson