Every season, clients head to About Face Skin Care to take care of things that are bothering them, but sometimes they find that they have waited too late in the season to get started. We thought we would dedicate this month’s article to those 5 treatments you want to consider while the weather is still frightful!
1. Spider Veins: Road maps should be a part of your summer, but not your legs! Sclerotherapy is a treatment in which a solution is injected into these small, non-working, broken veins to break them down, resulting in clear skin. We recommend you start these treatments about 4-6 weeks before you start wearing shorter pants or skirts as it may take more than one visit to treat the area and any bruising should be cleared before exposure to the sun.
2. Brown Spots: These pesky patches are hard to cover, even with the best makeup. Wouldn’t it be great to be free of them for good? IPL is a light device that will break down these spots resulting in clear skin. The brown spots darken for a bit and then flake off. The catch? You need to have NO sun exposure for two weeks before and after to safely do this procedure. Come on in while the cool weather is keeping us in!
3. Fat Reduction: Meet Body FX! We are so excited about this new technology that will reduce circumference and smooth cellulite in 8 weekly treatments. Shrink muffin tops and tighten flabby thighs before it’s time to show more skin! Body FX is safe and requires no downtime and the BEST part- the fat reduction is permanent!
4. Face Lifting: Want to look fresh and youthful for the spring? Fractora will tighten the face and neck tissue, reducing facial aging by 5-7 years. We are seeing amazing results! We do ask that you avoid direct sun for two weeks after the treatment, so plan to get your treatment soon! Definitely a practice favorite!
5. Skin Smoothing: Want to look years younger with only a few quick treatments? Try Collagen Induction Therapy. With this popular procedure, you will have two days of a “sunburned” look and then get ready to glow! Popular for fine lines and large pores. Typically done in a series of six, you would need to avoid direct sun exposure for the week.
We are all looking forward to the warmer temperatures and fun times that spring and summer will bring. Make sure you are confident and ready with a little help from your friends at About Face Skin Care.
If you are interested in exploring About Face Skin Care and the options available to you, give us a call at 770-935-FACE (3223), or book online at http://www.aboutfaceskin.com. We offer a no pressure environment and a free consultation. We look forward to meeting you!