It might not be opportunity knocking, it could be one of your relatives.
* When you walk what you talk
* If you can read and don’t you are an illiterate by choice.
* The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.
* In youth we learn in age we understand.
* You’ll never get ahead until you start advancing.
* Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
* Life is a great big canvas and you should throw all the paint
* Big shots are little shots who keep shooting.
“Service is the price you pay for the space you occupy on earth.” Gwinnett County Retired Educators
No one is ever old enough to know better.
“The way to stay young is to hang around with older people.” Bob Hope
“Lettin’ the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back in.” Will Rogers
“If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around.” Will Rogers
“Always drink upstream from the herd.” Will Rogers
The best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.” Harry Truman If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” Mark Twain