Registration Now Open for Major Annual Fundraising Event to Benefit Georgia Nonprofit Dedicated to Breaking the Cycles of Homelessness, Poverty and Domestic Violence
Duluth – Metro Atlanta-based Rainbow Village is encouraging local golfers to begin practicing their golf swings. Registration is now open for the 2018 Rainbow Village Golf Classic – one of the largest fundraisers the nonprofit organization hosts each year.
Held at The Legends Golf Course at the renowned Chateau Elan Winery & Resort in North Georgia on Monday, April 30, 2018, the event features a number of sponsorship levels, as well as spots for foursomes and individual golfers. Proceeds from the event will help support operations and programs at the Duluth-headquartered “community of transformation” that provides housing, child and youth programming, life skills classes and more in an effort to break the cycles of homelessness, poverty and domestic violence in the lives of the families it serves.
“This will be my first year taking part in the Rainbow Village Golf Classic and I can hardly wait,” said Rainbow Village’s new CEO, Reverend Melanie Conner. “I understand that this event really puts the FUN in fundraising. But before we get to the big day on April 30, we are seeking generous local businesses to partner with us as sponsors of this event at various levels in hopes of not only making this our BEST Golf Classic to date, but – most importantly – to sustain the very important work we continue to do at Rainbow Village. It’s a place where miracles happen daily, but we can’t make those miracles happen without the support of the business and residential communities that surround us.”
Available Sponsorship Levels for the 2018 Rainbow Village Golf Classic include:
• Presenting Sponsor – includes two teams of four golfers, the company on the leaderboard, opportunity to speak at the shotgun start and awards presentation, exclusive golf clinic, company logo on all tournament signage, reserved table at the awards reception, link to company website from Rainbow Village website and newsletter, and more.
• Platinum Sponsor – includes two teams of four golfers, company logo on the side panel of the leaderboard, exclusive golf clinic, three signs featuring company name at various holes throughout the course, reserved table at the awards reception, link to company website from Rainbow Village website and newsletter, and more.
• Gold Sponsor – includes one team of four golfers, company logo on the side panel of the leaderboard, two signs featuring company name at various holes throughout the course, recognition on Rainbow Village website and newsletter, and more.
• Silver Sponsor – includes one team of four golfers, company logo scrolling on the leaderboard, one sign featuring company name at a hole along the course and recognition on Rainbow Village website and newsletter.
• Player Gift Sponsor – includes one team of four golfers, company logo on the side panel of the leaderboard, company logo on the gift given to all players, and recognition on Rainbow Village website and newsletter.
Additional sponsor opportunities include 19th Hole Sponsor; Cart Path Sponsor; Pin Flag Sponsor; Golf Cart Sponsor; Contest Sponsor; and Beverage, Snack and/or Lunch Sponsor. Sponsorship levels range from $750 to $20,000. There are also opportunities to purchase hole signs for $250/sign that will appear at various holes along the course bearing the sponsoring company or family’s name. Another great way for individuals to show their support is simply by taking part in the Golf Classic itself as a golfer. Individual golf fees are $300, and foursomes are available for $1,000 and include carts, lunch, and dinner.
To register as a sponsor or golfer for the 2018 Rainbow Village Golf Classic, please visit the News and Events page at www.rainbowvillage.org.
About Rainbow Village:
Established in 1991 and based in Duluth, Georgia, Rainbow Village is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization devoted to breaking the cycles of homelessness, poverty and domestic violence. Committed to serving as a “community of transformation”, Rainbow Village applies a holistic, two-generational approach to serving homeless families with children. With the goal of helping families achieve emotional stability and financial independence, Rainbow Village provides housing, early childhood education and after-school care, child and youth programming, financial planning, career counseling, workforce readiness, mental health counseling, community events and more. Rainbow Village accepts applications from homeless families with minor children throughout Georgia. To learn more about Rainbow Village, register as a volunteer or make a donation, visit www.rainbowvillage.org.