LAWRENCEVILLE — Gwinnett County Public Library will again join the Latin-American Association and Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta to host free N-400 CitizenshipApplication Assistance programs for permanent residents at the Lawrenceville and Lilburn Branches.
Lawrenceville Branch: May 4 and June 1
Lilburn Branch: May 18 and June 15
Sessions are scheduled for Fridays and run from 10 am to 1 pm.
• Green Card
• Driver’s License
• Most recent federal tax return
• Proof of public benefits such as food stamps or Medicaid
• List of employer names and work addresses for the past five years, and the dates you worked for each employer
• List of all addresses where you have lived in the past five years, and the dates when you lived at each address
• If either of your parents is a U.S. citizen, parent’s full name, date of birth, and a copy of parent's certificate of naturalization
• List of all trips outside the U.S. in the past five years and the dates of each of those trips
• If married to a green card holder or U.S. citizen, your spouse’s green card/U.S. passport, spouse’s employer name, and address, marriage certificate, divorce decrees if previouslymarried
• For your biological children (including deceased or living in another country) and all current step-children. Bring completed names, dates of birth, green card, and home address
• Driving record from Department of Driver Services for any traffic tickets