My name is Judine Lynch, and I have been providing care and staffing since 1987. Each month I will provide information on home care and resources available to people of all ages with constraints and the frail older population. I am not a scientist, nor a mathematician or can I claim to know it all, but I will work my hardest to get vital information to share with readers.
If you have any questions about home care and the resources available, please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to share what I know, answer your questions or research the information you need.
Last month a lady walked in our office with a donation of a walker and a bath chair (new). If you know anyone we can give these items to please call us, that is what we do share and give information in addition to providing care in the comfort of your home – 770 635 8042.
Years ago, I was introduced to a man by way of insurance and I thought to myself this Man can sell ice to Eskimos. His name is Peter James and he sells Final Expense Life Insurance. A Final Expense policy is a gift you give to your kids, making them stress-free after you have departed.
Peter and I soon after started networking together. I met his wife, Jossette, and his three lovely daughters, and I sensed right away he was a great match for Certified Home Care of Georgia. Today, it’s going on almost two years since he joined us at Certified Home Care of Georgia. Peter is now our Community Liaison at Certified Home Care of Georgia. He is still a Final Expense Advisor and currently writes policies. Let me introduce you to Peter James:
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
~ T. Roosevelt
This quote is applicable in every sphere I have represented. Often times, folks disregard this wise saying to their peril. Imagine yourself being the recipient of care from a trusted person or organization. Wouldn’t it be an awesome feeling? Well, look no more! Certified Home Care of GA LLC was created with the above quote in mind. Founded in 2009 from humble beginnings, this agency has blossomed; in just under 10 years, we have become one of the premier home care agencies in North Georgia.
Certified Home Care of GA believes that with the current expansion of aging baby boomers, and the associated need for personalized, one-on-one care, are two of the factors driving the need for the services we offer. Providing help in the home or outside facility is what we do best. Certified looks out especially, for the frail and elderly in communities in and around Metro-Atlanta. As a home care organization Certified Home Care assist clients of all age groups, however, the need is more apparent in the senior segment, who all possess the desire to maintain and enhance their daily living activities.
Research indicates that over 85% of people who heal the quickest also have a faster recovery rate from traumas or accidents when they stay in their own homes. Most recovering patients would rather stay in a familiar setting versus being relegated to a hospital or other health facilities. The “peace of mind” that accompanies- the stay at home phenomena- is highly recommended by healthcare providers all over the globe.
The questions that are usually asked are: What makes us different? Why we are a step above?
1. Certified takes the utmost pleasure in the home care needs of our clients. Our founder believes that care has to emanate from the heart. And as such, caring has been an integral part of the fabric of the caring culture. Certified Home Care prides itself as a customized, personalized agency that seeks not only to meet but to also exceed our customers’ expectations. We make every effort to match our customers with the qualified caregivers that will understand their specific needs.
2. All our caregivers (Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants and Personal Care Assistants) are thoroughly screened, background checked, drug tested and possess a drivers license where necessary. We also run them against the state database frequently to ensure that their certifications remain current.
3. We are accredited by the BBB-Better Business Bureau as well as the Georgia Association of Community Health, members of 4 (four) different Chambers of Commerce, and a host of other health care and business affiliated organizations
4. Certified Home Care Of GA specializes in handling tough cases and mostly handle, Alzheimer, Dementia, Mental Issues, Respite care, and companionship to name a few.
5. We pride ourselves as being very approachable; We are local and easily accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have no minimums and can handle almost any need. We customize our care to fit the needs of our clients. We like to believe we are an extended a part of the family.
Our founder and COO Judine Lynch is the driver of this passionate organization which provides “top-notch” services to clients in over 10 counties throughout North Georgia. Our current saying is “we put the CARE in-home care”.
Our certified care team can be reached by calling (770-635-8042) or by visiting our website (www.certifiedhomecareofgeorgia.com.) We are excited to work with you or your loved ones.
The time you have been waiting for is here. Call us today and start the planning before it’s too late!
Peter James is the Community Liaison with Certified Home Care Of GA LLC and also a Final Expense Advisor who works with seniors throughout Metro Atlanta and beyond.
Certified Home Care of Georgia is licensed by the state of Georgia Department of Community Health., we provide one-on-one care in companionship and personal care. Call Us Today 770 635 8042.