Elesys North America Executive Manager to Serve as Gwinnett Tech Foundation Board Chair
Gwinnett – North Fulton – Mike Price, executive manager of Elesys North America, Inc., is the new chair of the Gwinnett Tech Foundation Board of Trustees.
Price will lead the Foundation trustees in their work to advance support and funding for Gwinnett Technical College’s programs and facilities, student scholarships, and faculty and staff development. The board’s first meeting of the 2014-2015 academic year was held on campus last week.
Price joined Elesys, located in Suwanee, in 2004 where he has held a broad range of management roles. His diverse background includes expertise in areas such as human resources, information technology and general corporate affairs. Price has a wealth of knowledge in international, hi-tech manufacturing industries. He is a graduate of Executive MBA Program at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
The Gwinnett Tech Foundation Board received the designation of Role Model Board from the state’s Technical College Foundation Association (TCFA) in 2012, honored for their hard work and dedication. The Role Model Board designation recognizes that the Gwinnett Tech Foundation operates at the highest standard of legal and financial standards, and that its trustees are active and engaged in the foundation’s development initiatives.
The Gwinnett Tech Foundation Board of Trustees includes:
• Mike Price, Chair, Executive Manager, Elesys North American, Inc.
• Mark Singleton, Vice Chair, Chief Executive Officer, COINdata, LLC.
• Dr. Scott Muri, Secretary, Deputy Superintendent for Academics, Fulton County Schools
• Mac Peden, Treasurer, (retired) Senior Vice President, ADP, Inc.
• Dr. Steve Flynt, Chief Strategy & Performance Officer, Gwinnett County Public Schools
• Amy Greiner, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones
• Dan King, (retired) King & Spalding
• Jim McGean, Managing Partner, MobiNue
• Sean Murphy, Chief Executive Officer, Procurri
• Kim Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, Eastside Medical Center
• Sandy Shumate, President, Shumate Mechanical
• Lee Tucker, Mahaffey, Pickens, Tucker, LLP
• J. Alvin Wilbanks, Superintendent, Gwinnett County Public Schools
• Martin Hollis, (retired) SunTrust Bank
Gwinnett Tech offers more than 50 degree, diploma and certificate options that can be completed in two years or less. The college serves more than 20,000 annually through college credit, adult education and continuing education programs. For more information, visit www.GwinnettTech.edu <http://www.gwinnetttech.edu/> or call 770-962-7580.