America's #1 cooking school brings favorite fall flavors to Gwinnett
12th annual Taste of Home Cooking School returns to Infinite Energy Forum
DULUTH – Love to Cook? Then don’t miss the 12th annual Taste of Home Cooking School at Infinite Energy Forum on Thursday, October 20 from 4pm-9pm, hosted by the Gwinnett Daily Post.
The perfect recipe for creating new memories with loved ones includes close friends and family, meaningful conversation and, of course, great food. As home cooks across the country head back to the kitchen to cook up fall’s flavorful dishes, the Taste of Home Cooking School will share another batch of seasonal recipes that home cooks and their families will enjoy.
Highlights for the evening are:
- Special VIP Meet & Greet plus book signing by Michelle “Red” Roberts, top Taste of Home Magazine culinary specialist (VIP ticket access only)
- New this year: Hosted by the Gwinnett County Public Library – a discussion on the stage and book signing from Nathalie Dupree and Cynthia Graubart, co-authors of the James Beard award-winning cookbook Mastering the Art of Southern Cooking, plus Southern Biscuits.
- Free Swag Bag for EVERYONE – plus a special extra bag for VIP ticket holders
- Shop Local businesses and taste some local vendor foods
- Over 50 door prizes awarded to attendees
Tickets are now on sale. There are a limited amount of VIP tickets available. VIP Ticket Benefits include, ticket to the show, premium front sections seating, exclusive cookbook, Meet and Greet with Michelle "Red" Roberts (TOH culinary specialist - from 4:30pm-5:30pm), $20 Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant gift card, Home for the Holiday Expo ticket (Dec. 2 & 3), Georgia Swarm 2017 game ticket, Gwinnett Braves 2017 game ticket, Fernbank Museum of Natural History ticket, Mall of Georgia logo cutting board, Proof of the Pudding wine glass, plus goodies from Infinite Energy Center, Gwinnett Daily Post, Belk and more.
Sponsors of the event are Jackson EMC, Belk, Lowes, Holtkamp HVAC and the Gwinnett Daily Post. VIP sponsors are Jackson EMC, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, Fernbank, Gwinnett Braves, Georgia Swarm, Mall of Georgia, Belk and Home for the Holiday Expo.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit www.SCNIevents.com/tasteofhome. Tickets are $15.00 in advance, $20.00 at the door. VIP tickets are $55.00 in advance with a limited number still available.
About the Taste of Home Cooking School
The Taste of Home Cooking School, a Trusted Media Brands, Inc. brand, is America's leading cooking school program, inspiring more than 140,000 passionate home cooks each year at 200 events across the country. At a Taste of Home Cooking School show, Culinary Specialists demonstrate step-by-step instructions to create satisfying and flavorful dishes. Learn more at TasteofHome.com/Cooking-Schools.