By Staff Reports
The Japan-America Society of Georgia (JASG) will host the Winter Session of Japanese Classes. These Japanese classes will focus on communication skills needed in business environments as well as everyday conversation. The courses will also center on inter-cultural communication and integrating important Japanese business and cultural etiquettes.
For new students with prior experience studying Japanese, a telephone interview can be arranged to determine the appropriate class level. The textbook used for this course is Japanese for Busy People (JBP) can be purchased through the JASG.
All classes will begin the week of January 27, 2014 and will continue for 8 weeks (6:30 to 8:30 PM once a week). Final details will be confirmed once registration has been completed.
Please return a completed registration form (available at www.jasgeorgia.org/eng/node/49, along with your payment to the JASG bythe registration deadline of Wednesday, January 22, 2014.
These classes are perfect for…
• 2014 JET Program Participants
• People taking the 2014/2015 JLPT Japanese Proficiency Test(s)
• Businessmen and women who have or seeking Japanese clients and partners
• People working in Japanese companies
• Students learning Japanese who want to get extra practice
• People who are planning or want to work in Japan
• Anyone interested in Japan who wants to visit and/or learn more about Japan
The Japan-America Society of Georgia
3121 Maple Drive, Suite 224
Atlanta, GA 30305