The best home care providers are outstanding dispensing all-inclusive service. I know we do, my name is Judine Lynch, I opened the doors to Certified Home Care of Georgia in 2009, after providing one-on-one care to people with constraints since 1987. Certified Home Care of Georgia gives our customers service-proven to deliver reliability, safety, comfort, and caregivers with experience in each client’s diagnosis.
Certified Home Care of Georgia scores high in our performance giving each customer care to their preference and enhance their goals.
Certified Home Care of Georgia has won many families recommendations, and we are grateful for the confidence each customer has put in us.
What does it take to be outstanding?
To be a top selected home care provider; an agency must have an exemplary approach, overall knowledge, and experience in delivering care. Six areas consolidate the finding for Certified Home Care of Georgia providing outstanding service.
1. A company that offers way more than is expected is genuinely a good pick. We are a good pick.
2. A provider who is licensed by The Department of Community Health. Certified Home Care of Georgia is licensed.
3. A provider that has been in business for a minimum of 7 years. Certified Home Care had been in business since 2009- Our Founder has been a Home Care Provider since 1987.
4. A provider that conducts face to face interviews, rigorously screen and handpicked each caregiver. Certified Home Care of Georgia works seven days a week to hire the best selection of caregivers. “Our Best Caregivers refer our Best Caregivers; giving you the Best of The Best Service.
5. Set a time to meet with you to listen to your needs. Certified Home Care of Georgia knows firsthand that to deliver care to each customer’s preference we listen to understand each client need; hence we have become good listeners.
6. Matching: chooses the right caregiver for clients.
• Live in the proximity of the client.
• A caregiver with vast experience in the client diagnosis.
• Pair a Caregiver who likes pet with a client who has pets. - in addition to our rigorous screening and handpicking our caregivers; Certified Home Care of Georgia has implanted this module in matching our customers with the right caregivers.
Certified Home Care of Georgia is locally owned and ready to help people in Gwinnett, Cobb, Clarke, Dekalb, Walton, Barrow, Fulton and more. Call 770-635-8042 for details.