Explore Gwinnett announces 2015 Gwinnett Restaurant Week participants
Popular Dining Promotion Celebrates the 10th Year Anniversary
Explore Gwinnett is announces 2015 Gwinnett Restaurant Week participants. There are three new restaurants including Suwanee Park Tavern, Cotton & Corn and Breakers Korean BBQ. 2015 marks the 10th year anniversary and the promotion takes place Sunday, July 19-Thursday, July 23, 2015.
The $21.21 prix fixe meal is three courses, with most restaurants offering a 20-35% savings.
• 1910 Public House, Lilburn (American)
• Adam’s Restaurant, Buford (Steak/Seafood)
• Breakers Korean BBQ, Duluth (Korean) NEW!
• Carrabba’s, Duluth (Italian)
• Cotton & Corn, Duluth (American) NEW!
• The Crossing, Norcross (Steak)
• Graft Restaurant, Grayson (American)
• Hi Life Restaurant, Norcross (American)
• Kurt’s Bistro, Duluth (European/Steak)
• Luciano’s, Duluth (Italian)
• Suwanee Park Tavern, Suwanee (American) NEW!
• Marlow’s Tavern, Buford (American)
• Marlow’s Tavern, Duluth (American)
• The Melting Pot, Duluth ( Fondue)
• Park Café, Duluth (Bistro)
• Three Blind Mice, Lilburn (American)
• Sugo Kitchen, Johns Creek (Greek/Italian)
Diners can visit GwinnettRestaurantWeek.com to view all participating restaurant’s menus. Reservations should be made by contacting the restaurants directly.
"We are so excited that Gwinnett’s restaurant scene is evolving and diversifying each year," said Lisa Anders, executive director, Explore Gwinnett. “Gwinnett Restaurant Week is designed to showcase restaurants menus and gain new customers. The Korean dining scene in Duluth is exploding, so we are delighted that Breakers Korean BBQ is participating this year.”
Anders is excited for this year’s mixture of restaurants and hopes to find all of the participating restaurants busy the week of Gwinnett Restaurant Week and after, stating “There are a lot of good choices to choose from, these restaurants have worked very hard to incorporate favorites into the menu.”
Most participating restaurants require reservations for Restaurant Week, and Anders suggests making them early to confirm space. "A number of our restaurants sell out each year, so the earlier the better for making reservations."
Again this year, diners will have the opportunity to get small prizes during Gwinnett Restaurant Week by checking in via Yelp! Gwinnett’s Restaurant Week’s official check-in sponsor.
Get more details and sign up for our e-newsletter at www.GwinnettRestaurantWeek.com.