Beginning Monday, September 14, Gwinnett County Public Library is expanding its in-person services and opening branches for computer use and browsing.
Libraries will continue to offer curbside holds pickup in addition to these expanded services. With COVID-19 being an ongoing concern, GCPL will continue to monitor the situation and will have measures in place for the health and safety of staff and customers, including a mask requirement.
Here's what customers can expect:
• Hours of operation will be reduced (same as curbside pickup): Monday-Saturday: 10am-5pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm.
• Learning labs, meeting/conference rooms and quiet rooms will remain closed.
• Open Access (Lawrenceville and Suwanee branches) will not be available.
• To help with social distancing, some furniture and devices will be unavailable.
• Masks are required for entry.
GCPL also continues to provide digital resources including 24/7 access to ebooks/audiobooks, digital magazines and newspapers, early literacy resources, language learning, online courses, and more. Visit www.gwinnettpl.org for access.